A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I thought of these questions after viewing WB's new Young Justice preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiOjAmXDjW4
1. How does your new job at Young Justice compare/contrast with your old Spectacular Spider-Man position?
2. Do you and Brandon Vietti have a professional relationship similar to the work you and Victor Cook did on Spectacular Spider-Man?
3. Does being a studio project vs. a syndicated project affect your work at all?
4. Does it feel quite a bit different working under the auspices DC Comics compared to Marvel?
The show looks great so far and the animation clips look amazing. Keep up the good work!
1. All shows are different and unique, but it's basically the same job.
3. Uh... I assume you mean network vs. syndicated, since EVERY show I've ever worked on was a studio project. But I don't think I've worked on a syndicated project since Roughnecks. There aren't a lot of significant differences, except perhaps that with no network, there's one less company looking over your shoulder.
4. Not significantly.