A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
So my last question apparently didn't get approved. I'm a tad dissappointed, but I read the terms about a post being removed if it had just one idea-thingy in it, so I'd like to repost it minus the questions I think it got disapproved for:
1. Would you ever consider doing crossovers with other dc shows, if the opportunity came?
2. Was it a conscious decision not to make Robin the leader to avoid a huge similarity between Young Justice and Teen Titans? I know such a notion might be a little offending, but I think it's a fair question.
3. Are you in any way for or against the idea of using voice actors for a part that they have played earlier in other DC shows?
4. I'm not an expert on the DC comics, but I heard that, some time ago, it was revealed in one of them that Bruce Wayne has a son who eventually becomes the new batman. This is in opposition to the JLU and Batman Beyond continuety, where Terry McGinnis becomes Batman. If it comes to it, which continuety do you think you would use in Young Justice, if any?
5. Have there been, or do you expect there will be, any problems with censoring, where you
want to show something, but you're not allowed to?
6. Will you have story arcs, or maybe just returning villains, that will focus on developing one of the six main characters more so than the others?
7. Would you consider making other DC shows in the Earth-16 continuety, in the style of this show, after Young Justice ends, if it is possible?
I really hope this makes it through to you. I'm really hyped about Young justice and I got more than half a dozen other questions that I left out this time. There are things in the trailer I thought looked weird, but I thought the same about Spectacular Spider-Man and it turned out fantastic. And lastly, I don't want you to answer any questions if it means spoiling the show of course.
1. Other DC SHOWS? Um, that seems unlikely, but I guess I wouldn't rule it out without knowing the specifics.
2. Ask again after you've seen the first half-dozen episodes or so...
3. Not on principle. But there may be specific instances where I would choose not to reuse someone.
4. I'm not currently familiar with either continuity you're referencing.
5. Not particularly.
7. Definitely. Though of course, it's not up to me. (And of course, I'm in no hurry for YJ to end either.)