A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello, Mr. Weisman. I had a few questions after watching Downtime.
1. Was the "Atlantean" lanquage derived from an existing lanquage, or was it invented wholecloth?
2. Topo's story speaks of Ocean Master, but Prince Orm was in the episode. I had always understood Ocean Master to be Aquaman's disgruntled half-brother. Is Ocean Master someone else on Earth-16?
3. Is Bruce Wayne at all concerned that Artemis might recognize that Dick Grayson is Robin while attending Gotham Academy? I realize that Clark Kent gets away with it, but neither the sunglasses nor the mask really covers all that much of Robin's face, and he doesn't put nearly as much effort into playacting the different roles as Clark does.
4. Who won the Bruce Wayne vs. Dick Grayson basketball showdown?
1. "ASKED AND ANSWERED."
2. "ASKED AND ANSWERED."
3. How do you know?
4. I'll leave that to your imagination... mostly because I fundamentally don't care.