A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello, again. I actually have questions this time, most of them pertaining to the latest episode, 'Downtime' (which, by the way, I loved: again, the romantic in me was excited to see Garth and Tula's relationship animated at last, even if they had very brief and subtle moments -- and I actually liked the triangle with Kaldur there, too).
1. Immediately following the beginning credits, we see a red-eyed, green-skinned, humanoid-fish creature chanting and practising magic. Is that Lagoon Boy making a cameo, or just a nameless guy based off of his appearance?
2. How old is Garth?
3. How old is Tula?
4. Are either Garth or Tula more skilled in wielding magic than the other, or are they equal?
5. This question NOT pertaining to 'Downtime': How old is Roy Harper?
1. Lagoon Boy at age twelve.
4. Garth is the top of his class, able to access the "Power of the Tempest". But Tula is very good, able to do everything that Kaldur can do - but without the water-bearers.