A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) How old are Garth and Tula?
2) Following Mammoth's transformation, does he retain his ability of speech? Can he form coherent thoughts, or is he just like a wild animal?
3) How did Professor Ivo seemingly die before resurfacing in "Schooled"? Was he fighting the Justice League or a superhero, or was it completely unrelated?
4) Did Professor Ojo and Sensei hand over the data they acquired from Miami Beach University to the Light too, or was it just the S.T.A.R. Labs and WayneTech data they wanted?
5) What were three members of the League of Shadows doing in Rhode Island, and if they were not in RI, how did they get to Happy Harbor so quickly?
6) How did Abra Kadabra find Kent Nelson in New Orleans?
7) What kind of government does Bialya have?
8) Is Aquaman aware of Aqualad's parentage? If yes (or if not), is Mera?
9) Why did Jay Garrick retire? Was he just getting too old for it in general and wanted to give Barry Allen a chance, or does he have some kind of medical condition stopping him?
10) Does Artemis watch "Hello, Megan!" (the TV show)?
2. He can and does form coherent thoughts. Speech is more difficult.
3. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
4. I'm sure there was a reason why MBU was chosen as a test site. So, yes, they turned that data over.
5. They were close enough to get there by necessary means.
6. Does it really matter?
7. A dictatorship. Though Queen Bee would claim it's a constitutional monarchy.
8. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
9. No medical condition. In fact, he's in amazing shape for his age. But he is over 90, and there are two other Speedsters.
10. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.