A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Firstly Greg, I've went back and started watching Kim Possible again while YJ was on a very long break and I have to admit her show still holds up very very well to this day plus it's still funny. I have a lot of KP questions, I would like to ask you.
1. Have you heard there's going to be a fan convention? It will be held on 8-10 June 2012 in Southern CA. You should tell Nicole Dubuc and Jamie Thomason that.
2. Do you know what Christy Carlson Romano and Will Friedle are currently working on? BTW I made a promise to all Kim Possible fans that any upcoming cartoon series that stars either those two, I will certainly watch it.
3. I'm not sure if you've watched the movie So The Drama, but did you know Jesse McCartney's songs "Why don't you kiss her" and "Get Your Shine On" were featured in that movie?
4. Do you have a favourite episode that Nicole Dubuc wrote?
5. Why didn't Jamie Thomason worked on Season 4 in voice casting? During the final scene/end credits in the Season 4 episodes, his name never popped up. It only said Lisa Schaffer.
6. Do you have any ideas what does Kim's one liners "So not the drama" and "Jinx! You owe me a soda!" suppose to mean? She always says it but I have no idea what does it mean?
7. What do you think were the best and funniest moments in Queen Bebe and Big Bother in your opinion?
8. In Big Bother, is Ron wealthy? He managed to buy so many bags of flour (and sugar) from Smarty Mart!
9. Do you have a favourite Christy Carlson Romano song?
10. Do you still listen to the theme song "Call Me Beep Me"? Trust me that song will never ever leave your head!
Okay, but let me just preface all this by pointing out that as much as I love Kim Possible, I barely worked on it. I think I wrote two freelance episodes, one of which was VERY rewritten by the producers (because I didn't quite get the tone of the show on my first shot). I've seen a bunch of episodes, but nowhere near all of them. And I had nothing to do with the production.
1. Um... okay.
2. No, I don't.
3. Didn't know, but that's cool.
4. Of Kim? No. I don't even know which ones she wrote - or whether or not I've seen them.
5. I don't know.
6. I'd need context.
7. I'd have to see them again.
8. Flour's not that expensive.
9. No. I'm not familiar with her oeuvre.
10. I don't go out of my way, but I agree it's catchy.