A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
These are mostly timeline questions but here goes:
*Issue One and Two
1. In the psychic phenomena triggered by the G-Gnome, the Joker fights the Justice League. How many years ago did this event take place?
2. The first timestamp in Issue Three was "Infinity Island July 8, 22:14 EDT." Should it have been "ECT" like in the episode "Infiltrator"?
3. In the last page of the story, Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad were watching a report on Selena Gonzalez. Was the reporter Cat Grant?
Wally West states "in the 40s and 50s, Jay Garrick is the Flash"
4. What year did Jay Garrick start as the Flash?
5. What year did Jay Garrick retire from being the Flash in the 1950s?
6. How many years ago did Jay Garrick and Barry Allen first meet?
7. How many years has Barry Allen been the Flash?
8. Is Dick Grayson's deceased aunt the Earth-16 version of Harriet Cooper, Grayson's aunt from the 60s Batman comics and TV show?
9. When Miss Martian tells her story, she mentions Martian Manhunter held a competition to determine his partner. When did this happen?
10. At the end of the issue, Dr. Desmond has Superboy moved into a new containment pod. How many weeks old was Superboy at this time?
11. Was that a Richard Dragon poster at Artemis' side of the bedroom?
12. How many millennia was the giant creature frozen?
1. Four years ago.
5. Jay didn't officially announce his retirement until Barry debuted as Flash. But Jay's been in various stages of semi-retirement since 1951.
6. About a year before Barry became the Flash.
9. NO COMMENT.
10. Don't know exactly.
11. Not sure. Maybe. Ask Chris.
12. NO COMMENT.