A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
So I just finished watching Terrors and may I say; well done sir, well done. I loved all of it; from the awkwardly long kiss to Icicle Jr. (who I'm guessing doesn't have a lot of friends- because surely that habit of hitting on his friend's sister would have been knocked out of him by now if he did.)
So I'd like to ask you important, insightful questions but that's not my style so sit back for pointless tedium.
1. In the episode, after the news report of Martian Manhunterâs (I'm sure stunning) defeat of Headmaster, Freeze said that they now knew what all the leagues were doing except Red Tornado. What were the other members up to? Or is this a case where you knew story-wise they were all busy but you have better things to do then spend your day slaving over the particulars?
2. Was Superboy's disguise for this mission a dye job and a hair cut?
3. If the answer to 2 was yes, is being poor at disguises hereditary? Because that's a trait I'd slap onto Superman too.
Okay now for something a little more obscure...
I don't know why but I've fallen in love with prison guard Wilcox; to the point that I've given him a fictitious first name (Fitzwilliam) and a vague background (he grew up tough until he hit puberty, thenâ¦ he grew up tougher) so...
4. Is Wilcox a dc character that's making a cameo in this episode or is he just a random character you created to fill a role? I tried to google this on my own but the only two Wilcoxs I would find was Laureen Wilcox and William Wilcox- Laureen is defiantly a woman and William has less of a back story than the one I've given Fitzwilliam Wilcoxâ¦
5. Who voiced Wilcox?
1. Uh... the latter, for the most part. Although, I think they all made a point of being seen to encourage the Belle Reve prisoners to proceed with whatever plan they might have.
3. If you say so. But it worked fairly well, since the Terror Twins were not well known.
4. Wilcox was named for our line producer David Wilcox.
5. James Remar.