A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hi Greg, 'Revelation' was brilliant! It was an epic.
I want to ask some questions of Young Justice.
1) In "Independence Day" Why did Wotan want to blot out the sun?
2) Is Blockbuster's mutation irreversible? Is Mammoth's mutation irreversible?
3) Why did T. O. Morrow want to reprogram Red Tornado?
4) Why is the Light (via Sportsmaster) procuring means to go "mano-a-mano" with the Justice League?
5) Why was Professor Ivo thought to be dead? Why did Professor Ivo create Amazo? Was Professor Ivo working alone or was he in cahoots with someone else?
6) Why is Paula Crock in a wheelchair?
7) In "Bereft" When Miss Martian restored Superboy's memories, why was there a glimpse of a White Martian?
8) Where did the Sphere come from?
9) In "Targets" Why does Cheshire and Sportsmaster seem to dislike each other?
10) In "Terrors" Is the Riddler as inept as regarded? How did the Riddler manage to escape? If only one convict escaped, then how were "the main objectives all reached"? What were the main objectives of the break out?
11) In "Homefront" Who created Red Torpedo and Red Inferno? What happened to Red Tornado when he touched Red Inferno? Is Red Tornado the mole?
12) In "Alpha Male" What happened to the Brain and Monsieur Mallah in the end? Why is Artemis so vehement that Aqualad cannot trust Sportsmaster?
13) Are Blue Devil, Guy Gardner, Plastic Man, Rocket and Icon members of the Justice League?
14) Where did Vandal Savage get his scar?
1. You're making an assumption here that I think the evidence belies.
2. Doesn't seem to be.
3. By now, you know.
4. Take a guess.
5. There seemed to be evidence supporting that assumption.
5a. NO COMMENT.
5b. NO COMMENT.
6. She can't walk.
7. NO COMMENT.
8. Superboy found it in Bialya.
9. NO COMMENT.
10. NO COMMENT.
10a. NO COMMENT.
10b. NO COMMENT.
10c. Most already seem pretty self-evident to me.
11. T.O. Morrow.
11a. NO COMMENT.
11b. NO COMMENT.
12. They escaped.
12a. NO COMMENT.
14. Cave Bear.