A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Thank you for being Klarion back in episode 14! I was wondering if he would come back, and I hope we'll see him fight Doctor Fate again. :)
1) How old is Klarion? He said "Order went out in the 19th century", so I'm curious if he is a teenager on Earth, or much older than that. Well, how old is he on his dimension and how old is he on Earth?
2) How tall is Klarion, and how much does he weight? (If you don't know, don't care about this one...you can just put NO COMMENT, I'll understand) The reason why I asked is because he looks very very skinny, too skinny.
3) Does Klarion have to eat/sleep? Or is he just immune to those things since he's in another dimension?
4) Does Klarion have any ounce of good in him, or is he just all evil?
5) How does someone become Lord of Chaos, or Lord of Order? Are they just like that, or what exactly?
I know that's a lot of questions, but if you could answer a few I would be very appreciative!!! Thank you for the wonderful show! :)
1. Klarion in our series is a Lord of Chaos. He is Chaos personified. He has no age.
1a. He has no dimension per se, where he has a concrete age. He's a concept.
2. Yeah, no comment. I assume its variable anyway.
3. He feeds off chaos.
4. He's neither good nor evil in a classic sense. He's chaotic.
5. He just is.