A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. Is Blanchefleur an original character on your part, or is she in any other older Arthurian Legends?
2. If she is in other stories, in what ways dose she vary, or stays the same as what you have planned for your version? Is she always Persival's wife?
3. If she is in other stories, do you know what books I might find reference to her in? What books I might find reference to her in?
1. She's a character from Arthurian legend. The eventual wife of Sir Percival.
2. Uh... she becomes Percival's wife at the end of the grail quest. I just extrapolate from there.
3. The first one that comes to mind is Roger Lancelyn Green's book on King Arthur. Having said that, I'm not sure of the exact title or the exact spelling of Green's name. I don't have the book in front of me. (Todd, I know you and Lord Sloth are both comment room regulars. Maybe you could help me out with the spelling and title both here and in the comment room. Thanks.)