A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hey, Greg! Umm, sorry for those other mega-posts, I kind of read the ramblings after I posted that. So, here are a few of my questions:
1. About Goliath's hair, well, I don't quite understand it, nor Demona's. How does it stand up like that?
2. How old was Demona when she was really, really old?
3. Could a gargoyle be hatched deformed? You know, like missing a leg or something.
4. Who created Goliath?
5. We know that gargoyles get cleaned during the day, but what about Elisa? How did she manage to survive in the skiff?
6. How can Brooklyn speak with that beak?
Well, I guess that's all for now. Have a nice day!
1. Huh? Some people's hair just does that. Look around.
These are all questions on different topics, so they must be submitted on separate posts.