A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello there mister Weisman, I am a big fan of your animated works (gargoyles in perticular) Admittedly im not very versed in dc comics though I really do enjoy the young justice series and as i was watching through it I developed a few questions I was itching to ask if its not to much trouble.
1. What was the original t.o morrows motive for creating the red robots?
2. Ive heard alot of people talk about legal issues regarding characters use and even a rumor that you intended to use 'wonder girl' but couldn't. I know legalities is probably not your forte but I was just curious what sort of legal issues could arise if their all characters owned by dc comics.
3. Assuming in theory that the show turns out to be a sensational hit with the audience and the network (which it already is) for many years to come, how long would you want to keep the show running? Possibly a silly question but what im trying to ask more is 'do you have an overall ending planned for the series or will you invent more story so long as your able?'
4. and i really really really hope this does not offend but I wanted to say I found your four response to this set of questions http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=14460 to be hilariously amusing. XD
By chance do you have any other 'spoilers' along those lines for any of your projects past or present?
1. To infiltrate and destroy his heroic opponents.
2. I don't know. Though to correct your "rumor" - we were informed before we even really got started that WG (both of them) were off limits, so she was never really included in our development of Season One. Obviously, that changed during the Season, so we included Cassie during our development of Season Two.
3. No set ending, no. I'll keep going as long as they're willing to put up with me.
4. Yes, I can tell lies until the cows come home. But I have to be in the right mood.