A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hey greg what's up I love your work and I am big fan of how awesome you are as a writter so I would like to ask you the following?
1.-What would you advice to aspring storytellers?
2.-In your opinion wht makes/how do you create an interesting character?
3.- What in your opinon makes a good villain
4.- What in your opinion makes a good plot?
5.-If you could advice something to your ast self regarding stprytelling what would you do?
Thanks for your time. You are a big inspiration
1. I'm going to direct you to the archives, as I've answered this many times before, and nothing's changed about the kind of advice I'd give.
2. I believe they exist as fully as possible. I create backstories for them, whether or not those backstories will be revealed on screen or on the page. I make them real to me.
3. See the answer to question 2 and add one factor: Opposition to the villain. Again, check the archives, as I've discussed my theories of opposition before, particularly with regard to the villains of Gargoyles and Batman.
4. Characters make a good plot.
5. I'm not sure I understand the question.