A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
It's been quite a while since I've written, so here we go.
This may be moot (but hopefully not), but you mentioned you the spinoff comics mini-series you planned to do were Bad Guys then Pendragon then TimeDancer. I had some questions about the potential format for TimeDancer. These are mostly questions about the format of the book (not looking for big plot spoilers):
1) Would TimeDancer have been six issues or more or less?
2) Would the TimeDancer mini-series have picked up were we left Brooklyn in 997 Scotland in #12?
3) Would the TimeDancer mini-series have focused on one or two larger events (meeting Katana or Gnash's birth, etc) or would it have been several smaller events?
4) Again, possibly moot (but hopefully not), after Pendragon and TimeDancer, what would have been next (2198, Dark Ages or New Olympians?)
5) Is there any remote or slight update from Disney or SLG about the potential of more Gargoyles comics?
1 - 4. lt's all hypothetical now, since we no longer have the license. If and when I get another opportunity, every parameter could be different.
5. I'm afraid not.