A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello! First off, my sister loves "Young Justice" and is a really big fan. I have yet to see it, but I plan to over the summer. However, I've got a few questions on a much older series you freelanced two episodes for, namely "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command", if you wouldn't mind answering them. (Loved all the inside "Gargoyles" jokes in "Clone Rangers", by the way!) I know it's been almost a decade since then, but I figured I'd give it a go.
1. How were you selected to write the episodes, and how did the process go? (e.g., did you yourself come up with the ideas, or did they present you a premise you had to stick to?)
2. How did you come up with Romac's character? Was there a reason behind him being the only "intelligent" Grounder around? Someone who served as a source of inspiration? (And, this is more trivia than anything, but how old would you say Romac is?)
3. How about the relations between Tangean Royals and Tangean Grounders? The story has a "Romeo and Juliet" kind of feel to it, but did you ever expand on why the two races live apart when they're on the same planet?
Thank you very much in advance! :)
Wow, this was a LONG time ago.
1. I think I came up with the springboard for "Starstruck" and that Schooley and McCorkle came up with the springboard for "Clone Rangers". But I'm not sure, and my story editor Kevin Hopps may have come up with both for all I know.
2. Romac was based on Romeo. He's about the same age as the princess, whatever her age was.
3. It was all definitely based on R&J, but I don't remember any of the specifics, I'm afraid.