A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hey man, I'm back. Dude, so let's say I asked Angela out on a date, and she said yes...
1) What kind of flowers should I bring her? Or would she prefer something more original like...a basket of nectorines or something?
2) what's her favorite color? That's always good to know about a woman.
3) Does she like punk rock? Hey it could be very likely! I mean, after all she did come to New York! I'm sure she's determined to get 'cultured' in her new world, so what style of music do you think she likes? Hey, there's an idea, I could write her a song...that's more personal then flowers. Heh heh, that gargoyle is so cool. When we go out, I'll even whip out my flashy Cheetah Bondage pants for her...I only wear them on very special occasions don't ya know.
You probably think i'm a psycho, huh? Yeah I know, it's a hard truth. I seriously painted her on a wall in my room though. It's pretty sweet! But ya know what Greg, now you have my pathetic posts and questions to look forward too every time you come on to reply! Besides, I've been through the archives, and as you know, there are people here who have way more issues then I do! Later Dude!
1. I'm not big on hypotheticals. I like nectarines though.
2. I'm color blind. Maybe green, like her BOYFRIEND, Broadway.
3. I think most of Punk Rock would initially be a wall of sound that she couldn't relate to. However, it's certainly possible that if one really good song got through, it might give her the patience to relate to the rest of the genre.