A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hey Greg, SJ here. Just a few questions:
1. Are the Weird Sisters three separate beings, or are they merely one entity in three forms?
2. Had the series continued, would you have included any exposure to more "races" of beings on Earth? We already experienced one possible "fourth race", the New Olympians, and I was wondering if you planned to build upon the possibility of other sentient life beyond the "big three".
3. We know that in the Gargoyle universe, some form of human afterlife exists (as can be seen by Hakon and the Captain's ghosts). Do the gargoyles have some form of an afterlife? It would seem so, seeing as Coldstone was supposed to be three souls trapped in one body.
4. In order to cross-breed with humans and/or gargoyles, do fae have to legitimitally shape-shift themselves into completely human or gargoyle forms, or is the procreation process aided by magic?
5. Was Demona involved in any of the following: The Spanish Inquisition, the French Revolution, the American Revolution, the Civil War, and Vietnam?
6. Also, if you would, please answer these questions about Dr. Sevarius:
a.) Does Sevarius have any family (beyond the clones)? You know, such as a wife, children, or even a brother or sister? Also, did you ever think about incorporating any of his relatives into a story?
b.) Exactly what is Sevarius' ancestral background? By that I mean, where does he come from, what is his place of birth, homeland, etc.?
c.) Where did he receive his education and medical training?
d.) About what is his age? A fairly approximate age would be most appreciated.
e.) With his sort of "Mengele"-esque techniques, is he a international (or at least U.S.) fugitive because of these inhumane practices?
Well, I've wasted enough of your time. Thanks!!!
Glitcheriffic, I answered these yesterday, but with the server problems the answers were lost. So here I go again.
2. Depends what you mean.
3. You answered your own question, to the extent you asked one.
4. Yes. (Don't you love either/or questions?)
6a. Don't know.
6b. Haven't decided.
6d. Late forties.
6e. I don't think his work is that well known.