A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Greg, thanks for taking these questions. I'm sure you've answered this before, but I can't find any mention of it in the archives.
You've stated that female gargoyles have a worldwide 20-year fertility cycle.
1. Does Demona conform to this cycle, or does her being forever 70(35) short-circuit that?
2. The last question applied for about nine hundred years. But now, what effect do Demona's daily transformations have on her reproductive cycle? I remember a question about this, but I think all you said was that Puck didn't design the spell with pregnancy in mind.
3. When Demona changes to a human, is it simply an exterior, cosmetic change, or does she become fully human internally? I'm betting the former, since she doesn't seem to have a belly button in human form, but that could be either an animation glitch or simply a detail too small to pick up.
4. If she does make a full change, does she have a human reproductive system, and all the monthly fun that comes with it?
1. Yes. She does. After all, until Puck, she conformed to the day/night cycle. But that doesn't mean she HAS to mate.
2. No. But as I said, I think the magic would compensate for a pregnancy... ON THE HUGE ASSUMPTION that she ever gets pregnant.
3. Fully human.
4. Yes, during the day.