A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. Was the death of Marie Logan at the hands of Queen Bee is what prompted Miss Martian to use her powers in a more violent manner?
2. Before she realized she abused the use of her powers in "Before the Dawn," was Miss Martian considering ever using her more violent methods against Queen Bee (as payback/revenge for Marie Logan's death) if they were to ever meet again?
3. Beast Boy's designation as B19 means he joined The Team sometime in 2014, correct? Would that also possibly mean that Marie Logan was tragically killed during that same year?
1. No. Miss Martian is the one who died. The real Marie Logan received a blood transfusion from Miss Martian three days before the incident. In order to protect herself and her son, Marie - once recovered - allowed the world to think that she was dead and took over the Miss Martian identity, having gained shape-shifting and telepathic powers from the transfusion. The violence was Marie's, who blamed villainy in general for the death of the girl she had come to regard as a daughter.
2. Again, the premise of your question is incorrect, so it's impossible to answer.
3. I think you mean 1814, right?
Anyway, I would have thought all this was obvious from watching the show. I mean, dude, note the timestamp.