A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello, Mr. Weisman. (Okay, so "three consecutive posts" didn't turn out like I planned. In the interest of not blocking the queue, this is the last set of questions I'll be posting for at least a few weeks). My questions today return to the subject of Ra's al Ghul and his League of Shadows.
1. When did Ra's learn Batman's secret identity (I get the distinct feeling that asking how he found it out would result in a SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT)
2. Has Deathstroke ever been a member of the League of Shadows?
3. You've stated that Ra's was able to force Clayface to fall asleep via a "pre-programmed hypnotic failsafe" that all the Shadows were subjected to at the start of their training. Did Ra's subject Talia to it as well?
4. On the subject of the hypnotic suggestions, what happens after someone leaves the League of Shadows? Would the suggestions still work on (for example) Sportsmaster?
5. Why did Ra's create the League of Shadows?
1. I haven't nailed down an exact date at this time.
2. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
3. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
4. Assuming he hadn't had it removed or overcome it somehow.
5. Lots of reasons, starting with this: it's lucrative.