A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. How long has Catherine Cobert been the League's Public Affairs Officer?
2. Why haven't we seen her since "Alienated"? With all of the hate that the Justice League had been getting in Season 2, I would think that we would have seen her trying to dispel the comments made by the Reach and Gordon Godfrey in a major way. Doesn't seem like she was doing her job effectively.
3. On another note, why haven't Lois Lane on the show?
4. And what is Lois' relationship to Conner? If they have any at all.
1. Since just before the Hall of Justice opened.
2. There's only so much available screen time. Take it for granted that she was doing her job.
3. There's only so much available screen time.
4. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.