A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I have more questions, hehe
1. Did Donna Troy called herself Troia when she joined the Team or did she had other codename before? Let's say Wonder Girl?
2. Most of The Light's members seems to be people that have idealist beliefs so I find it interesting how Black Manta became a choice for The Light's membership, what were The Light's motives to offer him a place in their society?
3. How many villains are aware of The Light's activities? If there are, even tough they may not know The Light's motivation or plans, Are there some villians that may actually rivalize or oppose them over the fact that the may monopolize villians for some criminal activities? We've seen that The Light in fact doesn't tolerate this kind of activities when Sportsmaster attacked Intergang
4. I've seen that in some of your answers you don't seem to know too much about some modern comics, I remember that in the early stages of developement you choosed the lead characthers over around 100, some were elected based on how much screen time they had before, how they fit with the story, how they can contribute to the story, etc. I even have vague memories about some early concept art of Mary Marvel.
Did you needed to read some issues in which some of those recent characters appear to help you decide which ones will be elected or you just researched the ones that you think would be good for the show?
5. I remember that when The Batman was on air, they introduced Batgirl first in the show just because they couldn't use Robin because he was on Teen Titans, so when Teen Titans ended they in fact introduced him in the next season. There have been some cases like the fact that Superboy couldn't be named Superboy in Legion of Superheroes because Smallville was on air so they renamed Superman
With Teen Titans Go! on air now, if Young Justice were to be renewed for another season that would mean that we would have said good-bye to screentime for Nightwing, Beast Boy or Robin? or we would have never seen Starfire, Raven or Cyborg? Or Nightwing would be safe as he is counted as a different character of Robin? Would Tim Drake be safe as he is not Dick Grayson Robin or he would need to change to Red Robin?
2. His competence and their need for his specific skills and tech mostly. But Manta believes his motives are pure.
3. A number are vaguely aware. Only a few really know who's in the inner circle, let alone understand their true intent. I could see certain villains opposing them. Joker, for one, who was not initially aware that he was being used by them when he was part of the Injustice League.
4. Clip art of Mary, not concept art. We never got around to designing her, even in a rough stage. And, yes, I read a number of recent comics to get up to speed. But it's not a comprehensive education by any means.
5. I don't know for sure what happened in the past, but I think your claims in the question aren't quite accurate. I don't think Superboy in LSH being called Superman had anything to do with Smallville. I think that was about legal issues DC had with the estates of Superman's creators, Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. And I'm not even sure if the real reason Batgirl came before Robin in The Batman had anything to do with Teen Titans either. Maybe, but I'd guess otherwise. In any case, vis-a-vis YJ and TTG, I don't think there's any issue with two such different versions being on the air simultaneously. But the situation changes all the time, so who knows?