A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hi Greg, hope you're ok with answering the following questions. Btw, I loved both seasons of YJ - here's hoping it'll come back some day!
1) Please don't take this the wrong way, but I was wondering if you have any regrets at all about not using Troia in the series when you had the chance? I know there were time constraints in season 2 with the Reach arc but I'm just curious.
2) When Arsenal was kicked off the Team, did someone else replace him as B-25?
3) I was wondering how strong Lieutenant Marvel and Sergeant Marvel were (when they were on the Team) compared to Superboy and Troia. With the four of them on the scene at the same time, I can't help but think that the Team must have been a force to be reckoned with. How did the Marvels compare in strength to Conner and Donna, or to Captain Marvel for that matter?
1. We tried. Couldn't manage it. (See previous ASKED and ANSWERED questions about her.) I'm bummed we couldn't get her in there, but I wouldn't exactly call it a regret. It just wasn't doable.
2. No. That's not how the designations work.
3. Not going to discuss character details on characters we haven't presented.