A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Another Flash related question I have been pondering for a while now...
1. Why is Flash's (and Kid Flash's) lightning bolt insignia/logo/symbol different from the one in the original comics? In Young Justice it is only one line that switches back, but in the comics it is two (as I'm sure you know, being so knowledgeable in comics and such). I know Bruce Timm did it in the DCAU as well, and it was one of the reasons I had such a hard time (which in the long run I considered fun) finding out and realizing the differences between Flashes. I was just curious. Does it have anything to do with that the logo can't be the same due to copyright? Is it just easier to draw? Was it your preference?
2. Is there more cut material from episodes that you are willing to share?
3. I thought the Arsenal spin-off would have been a great idea! Along with the other items you pitched for Earth-16...here's hoping we'll see some soon!
1. You'd have to ask Phil Bourassa and/or Brandon Vietti. For me, it was just Phil and Brandon saying, "What do you think?" And me going, "Cool." I don't know what their thought processes were.
2. I think I've shared all there is.
3. Me too.