A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello, Mr. Weisman. I am a huge fan of your show The Spectacular Spider-Man, and am still very upset that it was cancelled. I have wondered a few things about the series:
1) What was Mary Jane's old school like, and what was her reputation? It seemed like an easy decision for her to go to M cubed.
2) What is Gwen's new social status? I presume she isn't "Nerdette" anymore. Also, does Rand have a crush on her?
3) Why was Morris Bench a demolition expert? Did this have any significance?
4) What was Mary Jane told to get her to go to the dance with Peter? Did she want to go, or was she forced?
5) Does Peter have pheromone powers like Spider-Woman? Is this why Liz, Gwen, and Black Cat all love him?
1. I don't think Mary Jane was happy at her Staten Island school for a number of reasons. I think the idea of starting over was appealing, as was the idea of going to a magnet program for the performing arts.
2. She's still nerdette. It's hard to change people's opinions once they've stuck a label on you. I don't see any evidence that Rand has a crush on her.
3. Why was Robbie Robertson an editor? Why was the barista a barista? I'm not sure I understand the question.
4. She was probably told Peter was a nice guy her age that needed a date. She wasn't forced.
5. No. He has other qualities.