A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. How powerful is Earth-16's Wonder Woman. Could she trade blows with Superman.
2. Ive always been intrigued by this; why is it that Kid Flash has to accelerate and decelerate when running, whereas Impulse and Flash can stop and start almost instantly
3. I know it has been established that Supernoy would never have full krptonian powers due only being half human-but in theory, would he get stronger(even if a little bit) if were closer to Earth's yellow sun.
4. Whats Superman's top flight speed in terms of "Mach"? Is it anywhere near as fast as Kid Flash.
5. What would it take to kill Superman on Earth-16, in terms of conventional weaponry. Could he survive a nuke as powerful as the Tzar Bomb?
1. Sure. So could you. As long as you got to go first. Anyway, she's strong, but not AS strong as Superman.
2. I feel like I've answered this before, but once again...
*Jay Garrick became the first Flash due to a laboratory accident which gave him his speed.
*Barry Allen became the second Flash by intentionally recreating Jay's accident under laboratory conditions. It infused every molecule of his being, down to the genetic level and gave him much more advanced speed and molecular control over his powers than Jay had.
*Wally West (at age 14) attempted to recreate Barry's experiment in his family garage. He blew up the garage and nearly died. His powers are equivalent to Jay's.
*Bart Allen's powers are a result of a genetic inheritance from his father Don Allen, which came from Don's father Barry. His powers are equivalent to Barry's.
3. Eh. Maybe.
4. I dunno. Maybe he could build to that.
5. I don't know what the Tzar Bomb is, but he survived the Reach Bomb.