A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. Why was Catherine Cobert specifically chosen to be the Justice League's public affairs officer?
2. If Icon is of extraterrestrial origin, then what is the name of the species that he specifically hails from?
3. What specific reason did the Justice League decide not to go public with their alliance at first?
4. Considering Vandal Savage said it was simply "business as usual," how many years has the partnership between The Light and Darkseid really been going on?
5. When Aquaman was finally brought into the loop about Aqualad's true loyalties (assuming it happened off-screen), how did he feel about Aqualad going through such a dangerous undercover assignment?
1. No spoilers.
2. Can't remember off the top of my head, and I don't have that info here at my Nickelodeon office.
3. They thought the League would be more effective if people didn't know about it and couldn't anticipate having more than one hero show up to address a problem.
4. No spoilers.