A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I'm sure you're aware, but Marvel has been churning out plenty of content with the MCU.
1. Have you kept up with the movies and shows? Or do you not go out of your way to do so?
2. Whatever the previous answer is, would you say that it's too much content?
3. What are your thoughts on the franchise as a whole, especially as another interpretation of the Marvel Universe?
4. Do you think doing a direct adaptation of a comic book universe like with Young Justice has its advantages, or is this string of movies (and shows) the way to go?
1. I've seen all the movies. I'm about a year behind on SHIELD, though I've DVR'd all the episodes and hope to get through a bunch of them when my son comes home from college for winter break. I've seen both seasons of Daredevil, Jessica Jones and am about halfway through Luke Cage. I haven't seen any of the animated content.
3. Generally, I love it. I'm not saying it's perfect, but their track record in movies is astounding. Some I think are truly great films. Some I just enjoy. But every single one, starting with the first Iron Man movie entertained. SHIELD has been a mixed bag, but I enjoy watching it with my wife and son. (My daughter's not into it.) I've enjoyed Daredevil, loved Jessica Jones, and I've been enjoying Luke Cage, so far.
4. Young Justice is no more (and no less) a "direct" adaptation than the MCU is. I'm not sure what the contrast is in your mind.