A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) What was Mister Twister's connection to the Light? Had the Brain not mentioned him I would have assumed T.O. Morrow was operating independently.
2) In a few of the Light's earlier appearances (where their faces are obscured) there are more screens on the wall than there are members. Was this an animation error or a deliberate choice in order to make their identities more cryptic (to both the audience and other characters)?
3) In issue 11 of the YJ comic, Ra's al Ghul's plan is to use a rocket to pretty much wipe out civilization. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Light's plan to put the human race in a high position on a galactic level, and allow humanity to evolve to its highest level? Doesn't Ra's and Talia's plan seem counterproductive, then?
Thanks for continuing to make quality cartoons! I'm always looking forward to your next projects.
1. Stikk worked for Morrow. Morrow was an associate of the Light's. As you may recall, Klarion was expecting to work with Morrow on the Starro Tech, but got Ivo instead.
3. Well, first off, it was never Talia's plan. Second off, Vandal's mandate is survival of the fittest. If Ra's successfully killed off much of the population, all the fittest of who remained would survive and be stronger for it, right? (Keep in mind, I'm not actually advocating this approach, but...)