A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
A non Beast Boy question~
Been exploring Earth 16 Atlantis a bit, a few things that seem evident or a bit off.
1. The scene arrangement in Issue 14 seems to allude to the city state origins of several Atlanteans, are these correct allocations:
-Lori Lemaris: Tritonis
-Lagoon Boy: Neptunos
2. Wyynde has similar tattoo markings on his collar/chest to Lagoon Boy in Season Two, is his sorcery specialisation in the same area (puffer/strength)?
Atlantean differences are stated to be due to diverging evolutionary paths. We see multiple "Merfolk" type Atlanteans in addition to others more varied subspecies. Assuming there would be many of each of these subspecies, characters such as the Lagoon Boy would likely not have an unusual appearance when in the area where this subspecies developed/migrated to.
3. However, Lagoon Boy in particular seems to consider himself unusual. Does this line of reasoning not hold for his appearance, or was his strangeness just highlighted for character building purposes as an issue faced by real teenagers frequently and not entirely due to his Atlantean physiology?
1. Lori's definitely from Tritonis. I don't think we established where La'gaan is from, though it's not Posiedonis. M'chiste is from Posiedonis, but Garth is from Crastinus.
2. No. There are subtle differences in their skin-icons.
3. He's not unusual at home among his family. But on the surface world - and during the time of the Purists in Posiedonis - he definitely did not seem to fit in visually.