A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) Were the Scout Scarabs sent out by the Reach prior to the treaty with the Guardians or would even that have been a violation?
2) Who actually needs to invite the Reach for it to be Guardian official? I imagine UN counts, but would a country's leader be valid to allow them into their controlled territory? Would a private landowner that wanted some friends be able to nullify Green Lantern jurisdiction?
3) Icon (at least) was referred to as the Cooperative Delegation a few times. Assuming that means that Earth was being evaluated for a place among the Collective, were they aware of the Rimbor Incident?
4) Was the Collector of Worlds from one of the worlds he mentioned?
1. All of the above.
2. I don't know about a small piece of land, but I suppose if Russia or China or the U.S. gave them permission to be on their turf, it would be okay. (Honestly, I haven't thought about it before now.)
3. If by "they" you mean the Collective, then yes.
4. In a way, he was from all of them.