A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I hope all is well~ <3
I just finished The Spectacular Spider man and I can't sleep anymore, my heart aches because of how the show was left off, especially when I enjoyed it so much. It just fills me with negative emotions every time I look at one of Disneys Spiderman cartoon shows knowing well enough that it won't ever be as good as Spectacular Spiderman. I know I won't get any closure no matter what I do. But I do have questions.
My few questions are:
1) How much of Spectacular Spiderman did you write after the end of season 2?
2) Were any of season 3 of Spectacular Spiderman episodes animated?
3) Will you ever work on another Spiderman animated series? Or any other marvel super hero cartoon show?
I just want to add that the way Spectacular Spiderman was created, it was amazing. The character development, the fight scenes, the drama, and of course, the theme song. They were all just perfect. I enjoyed the series greatly but anxiety kept getting stronger every time an episode ended.
Thank you so much for The Spectacular Spiderman, it was great~ <3
1. None. We had plans. But we wrote no scripts. Did no real work.
2. There were no Season Three episodes.
3a. I'd love to, but it's not up to me.
Thanks for your kind words.