A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
You've answered this type of questions about heroes and their public status, so now I'm asking about some villains and their own public status.
1. Were Mister Freeze and Killer Frost public villains by the time of their appearance in "Independence Day"? I figured Captain Cold and Icicle, Jr. were, due to the dialogue throughout those scenes, with Flash and Speedy saying their names in the middle of the confrontation.
2. Before her arrest in Taipei in front of an audience and Cat Grant, was Cheshire a public villain?
3. What about other members of the League of Shadows, like Black Spider, the Hook, and Professor Ojo? (Before there eventual defeat and arrests, that is.)
4. Did villains like Black Manta and Ocean-Master make the news on the surface world, or were they only known in Atlantis?
5. And, last but not least, were any members of the Injustice League not already known by the general public for their villainy before coming out as the Injustice League all across the world?
Thanks in advance for answering, even if they wind up becoming Spoiler Requests (sorry for wasting your time if they do, though!). I'm so excited for Season Three! :)