A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hey, I'd just like to say I'm also mostly a huge fan of the Young Justice series. It got me really back into comics and DC in general when it first aired.
My Questions are:
1. What is Atlantis currency or do they have a bartering system and if they do have some kind of economy - when they joined the UN as of Season 3, do they export anything to the surface world? (Like Salt, in the older comics).
2. Does Kaldur have any residence on land or does he go straight back to Atlantis and if he does go back to Atlantis where does he live there?
3. I was reading some of the archived questions, as to not repeat any here, but this one that you answered long time back struck me as odd. (Ref post: https://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=17721 ) It was odd to me because I've been reading a lot of the older Aquaman comics (favorite hero and for something to do) but there is a specific reason as to why he does communicate with all sea life that's more so in line with the run between the 90s-early 00s before it got rebooted again (this is a rough estimation). Which is because of the Curse of Kordax (mentioned a lot during that run but full story is in Atlantis Chronicles) and a lot of mystical crazy stuff that went down that enabled Orin to communicate with all sea life and not just mammals and it looks like that sort of thing carried over.
So my question is- why *only* mammals and not the others? Why shouldn't he be able to connect with other marine based creatures since every mammal and a lot of non-mammals still have that marine aspect to them that's a leftover from evolutionary times. I'm just curious about that not that if he'll gain it or anything. It just seems like an interesting choice.
4. Does King Orin(former Aquaman) possess the/a Trident or is that particular Atlantean artifact going to be for someone else? I mostly ask this because it's always seems to be a staple of Aquaman lately and I was curious if it was in the king's possession or not.
5. Are we ever going to see more about either Atlantis or about how King Orin (Former Aquaman) and Black Manta's feud began at any point and time?
6. This is a silly question but it's one I've wondered about and I haven't seen anyone mention it- but how do Atlanteans take care of their basic needs? Like what do they use to keep themselves clean or get rid of waste and the like. It's been killing me slowly over the years and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this and how it affected Kaldur when he went on Land for the first time.
That's all,thanks for taking the time to read this. I normally don't send in or ask creators much about their stuff but I've been wondering this since the show started.