A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Greetings Mr. Weisman, just a couple of questions.
1. Can you give us any new information concerning the movie, current script writers or directors (obviously your involved, but from some of your comments, you have led myself to believe that you will not be writing it)?
2. What was the main plot line in Future Tense going to be?
3. By the end of "Journey", does Xanatos realize he has obtained his immortality already through his son or was he going to continue in his attemps to live forever (I realize the two, immortality and living forever are very different which leads me to my fourth question)?
4. Did Xanatos learn from Hudson in "The Price" the difference between living forever and immortality?
1. As I've stated many times, my involvement is contractual not actual. I'm officially a co-producer on this film with Michael Reaves, but as a practical matter I have not been included in the movie's development. As far as I know there is no director or cast attached. By now, I think they probably have yet another first draft script by yet another writer whose name escapes me for the moment. That's all I know.
As per our new rules, I invite you to resubmit your remaining questions on multiple separate posts.