A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello Greg! How are you doing? I'm Deon from Kenya and a big fan of your show Young Justice. I've been watching it since i was 8 during the Cartoon Network days and 11 years later I'm still watching it (grateful for season 4). During the lockdown last year (2020) I would rewatch the series,read the comics and browse through here and the wiki to a point where i can call myself an expert on this show (that and also the fact that i think that I'm the only African fan of YJ)
So here's my question(s):
1. Could you please share your notes on the Watchtower's layout, the league members who live there and who does the maintenance?
2. As of Phantoms, how hold is Tim, Wondergirl and Beast Boy?
3. What basis did you guys use when designing wondergirl's original suit as well as her new one in sn4?
4. Apart from the renewal of sn5, is there anything the fandom could do to get new companion-comics that fill in the blank spaces here and there?
5. How does the Justice League work as an independent organisation. Like where do they get finances and stuff like that?
6. Lastly, i would like to know why Tim left the Team and joined the Outsiders?
That's it for me. I would like to say thanks to you, Brandon and the rest of the team responsible for this beautiful show. Its been a really big part of this teenager's life, thanks a lot and have a nice day.
Hey Deon! Hope you're not the ONLY African fan, but we're glad to have you. Now, you asked WAY more than 5 questions, which is our maximum per post. I mean, you've numbered six yourself. And frankly, each numbered question is really multiple questions. Normally, if someone takes this much advantage of the system, I reject the entire post. But I'll give you a break. THIS TIME. Fair warning, if you do it again.
1. I don't have any notes on the Watchtower layout.
1a. No one lives there. I'm sure there are a couple of suites that a person can crash in, if necessary. But it has no permanent residents.
2. Tim Drake was born in 2001.
2a. Cassie Sandsmark was born in 2001.
2b. Garfield Logan was born in 2002.
3. I'm not sure what you mean by "basis". Phil Bourassa designed her original outfit with input from Brandon Vietti and myself. I seem to recall that Phil wanted to give her a sporty look.
3a. We felt Wonder Girl (two words) was due for a costume update by Season Four, and her new suit was designed by Dou Hong and/or Jerome Moore and/or Austin Reinkens, with input from Brandon and I. This version felt a little more grown-up to us.
4. Our new companion comic book six-issue limited series, Young Justice: Targets, will premiere this summer (2022). If fans buy it, i.e. vote with their wallets, it seems likely that DC might want to make more.
5. They are a chartered United Nations organization. They therefore get some funding from the U.N. and some from private donations. I hear the Wayne Foundation is a major donor.
6. I've answered this before. Robin had been a public hero in Dick's days. Tim felt it was time that Robin be an inspirational public hero again.
Thank you for watching, Deon!