A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I have asked this before, but I can't find it in the archives.
1) In "Shadowss of the Past" we saw a whole bunch of slaughtered gargs from Goliath's clan. Why was the only female represented Demona?
2) Who was that one gargoyle with the rather big nose that pushed Goliath?
3) I also know that before the massacre, the wyvern clan broke up into two groups. Did more females go than males? That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.
Thank you for you time. And I was good of you to give blood. I did too :)
1. Limited resources. We just couldn't design the whole clan. Our designers drew up a few random gargoyles, unfortunately all male, and we had neither the time or the money to balance things out.
2. I don't recall Goliath getting pushed.
3. No. Gender-wise there was a fairly equal distribution.