A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Here's another wild guess at the date: Father's day, 2003?
And now for the questions.
1. How does subliminal education offset the accelerated growth of clones? Does it go something like this perhaps?
Money is good!
Power is good!
Control is good!
Profit is good!
Protecting those you care for is bad!
Blackmailing people (with the exception of your father) is good!
Or was it something else?
2. Were Burbank's, Malabu's, Brentwood's, Hollywood's and Delila's fast growth turned off the same way, by programing in: "obey Thailog" and "don't thing for yourself"?
3. Who created the Elisa clone we saw in "Protection", and what happend to her?
Thanks for putting up with me once again.
Closer to Valentine's Day 2004.
1. I don't understand the question AT ALL. Big "Huh?" on this one.
2. What does their accelerated growth have to do with their programming? Two separate processes.
3. What? What Elisa clone?
You're pulling my leg, aren't you?