A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello, and thanks in advance Mr. Weisman,
1) Would Alex have be an only child, or would Xanatos and Fox had another child?
2) Xanatos and Fox are a reasonably young couple. Would they have remained together the entire time? I ask this somewhat based on the Eye of the Beholder in which we "learned" a little about Fox's true character. There seemed to be a bit about her that Xanatos didn't know, things she was holding back (I never understood the whole "self-loathing" thing), would this have gotten in the way of their relationship later on?
3) Would Alex have been immortal like Oberon's children? If not, would he have lived longer than normal humans or anything like that?
4) Would we have ever met any of Xanatos's other relatives? We've met his father, his mother's dead, and you've already stated he is an only child, but what about Uncles, Aunts, cousins, etc? If so, who? How would they be related to him?
4) What about Fox? Is she an only child? (I assume the answer is yes, but thought I'd ask anyway)
5) a. In the Future Tense spinoff, who, of the characters we already know, would have been on the bad-guys side?
b. Who'dve been on the good guys side?
Well, that's all i can think of now, (gosh, i used to have a whole bunch of em, but as soon as I get on to ask questions i always forget em....)
Thanks for your time!
1. Only child. Definitely.
2. I think, to their mutual surprise, they would have been a Til-Death-Do-We-Part kind of couple.
4. I didn't have any plans for other Xanatypes.
4. (The second question four.) Yes, Fox is an only child, though she has half-siblings foster-siblings and step-siblings on her mother's side.
As per our new rules, I invite you to resubmit your remaining questions as multiple separate posts.