A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I have to admit I have not understood the death-god thing and the events of 'Grief' in their entirety.
1. While Anubis was captured, was noone able to die in the whole world, or only around Egypt?
2. If the former, how come, since there are other death-gods than Anubis? Were they also powerless while Anubis was captive?
3. If Anubis had remained captive, or even more so if Jackal had remained his avatar, how would the other death-gods have reacted to the situation?
1. Whole world.
2. Powerless, no. But the spell put DEATH itself in stasis. Leading to...
3. I think you would have seen something cataclysmic from the other Death-Gods. Can you picture Odin, for example, just sitting back?
Thank God, Avalon sent our four heroes to Giza.