A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Nope..still not done yet..
Ok, I put this in a separate post _just_ in case.
1) Could you tell us what the episode, "Ransom" would have been like if you had had more control over it?
I put this in a separate post cuz..as you may notice you have answered this one from me before. I admit that. Its just that when you did it was awful vague. I was just wondering if right now you could tell us something more besides, "It was pretty much the same plot except the kidnappers were from Avalon." Ok they were from Avalon?
2) Would we have seen these characters in any episodes after Ransom?
We never saw Puck in TGC. But im SURE Alex getting kidnapped would have warrented a Puck episode;)
3) Would Puck have been the first one to know and not his parents?
Everyone got together trying to figure out how to go about getting Alex back
4) In the ep you had planned, would it have been more of a Puck/Lex teamup?
5) Where would've the mystery characters from Avalon taken our lil prince?
U know..Q's like that?
1. Is that quotation an actual quotation or a paraphrase? I can't imagine that's what I wrote. It certainly was never going to be the same plot. It was a Tricksters story. Initially it was to include Owen/Puck, Raven, Anansi and Coyote. Plus Lex and the Family Xanatos. I think as time has gone on, I would have dropped Anansi and Coyote from this one. Focused more on Raven as the Trickster/Villain. Saved the multi-Trickster episode for another story.
2. In that season or ever?
3. Uh, I don't pretend to have every little detail worked out. I never actually wrote the story, I simply proposed it. They took a kernel of it and turned it into Ransom.
5. Don't know.