A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) Is there any particular reason why Grandmother chooses to look like an aged native american woman and possess the mannerisms thereof? Most fae we've seen in the series perfer a youthful or mature adult form, usually not children or the elderly. Puck, Oberon, Titania, the Wyrd Sisters, Bean Sidhe, etc.
2) Who are among the eldest of the Fae race? Oberon? Titania? Mab?
3) Is Cold Iron the only way to kill a fae, if not, what other ways are there?
1. The Weird Sisters took many forms. Some very young, some very old. Grandmother is comfortable in that form. (And also as Thunderbird or the Sea Monster.) Why shouldn't she be?
2. Mab certainly.
3. If I told you, Oberon would have to kill you.