A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) In "Kingdom," whose arsenal did Fang raid? Those weapons were pretty high-tech; they obviously hadn't been there long. Was it Xanatos's, the Illuminati's, or someone else's?
2) Why was it there? Just for storage? Or was Fang meant to find it?
3) This is the first time I've watched "Kingdom" since hearing about your plans for "Bad Guys." With that possible spin-off in mind, I was impressed with Fang's potential as more of a primary character. Were you thinking of "Bad Guys" this early or are you just a natural genius?
Thanks for your time.
1. Erin says: I think that was a very good question. But I don't know whose weapons they were. I'm just guessing Xanatos.
Greg says: They were Cyberbiotics weapons. The whole Labyrinth was the old Cyberbiotics base from Awakening, Part V.
2. Erin says: I also think that's a good question. They were left behind when Cyberbiotics abandoned the base.
Greg says: By accident. An oversight.
3. Erin says: I think that is a good question too. Because I think my father is both of those things.
Greg says: Fang (and in particular Jim Belushi's very fun performance in the roll) just begged for more attention. But I can't honestly say for sure whether we had the Bad Guys idea that early. Bad Guys evolved out of the Dingo/Matrix spin-off idea I had. Fang WAS the next join. Then Hunter. Then finally Yama.