A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) Can gargoyles experience any of the sleep disorders defined by humans?
2) Does a gargoyle somehow feel (or otherwise notice) the difference between being unconscious during the night and being in stone hibernation during the day?
3) Can gargoyles oversleep or stay up past their bedtime?
1. Not exactly, but perhaps others or related problems.
2. Yes. Two different things. This is something Michael Reaves and I specifically discussed very early on. Should the Gargs turn to stone when knocked unconscious? We agreed they weren't similar states, really.
3. Not by much.