A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I've been a fan of Gargoyles since it's original run on the Disney Afternoon. My favorite character has always been Hudson. His age, wisdom, and disposition flow brilliantly into his character. Needless to say, I have built up a number of Hudson questions over the years. I've checked the v2.0 archives for these, and they are not in there...I've tried to read the original archives, but in all honesty, I've never made it through everything...sorry. Anyhow, here they are...
1) How did Hudson's mate die?
2) When did you realize Hudson was Broadway's farther?
3) Eventually Hudson would die. How would the following characters react to his death
g. His clone who's name escapes me right now(Sorry)
4) What would happen to Hudson's sword after his death?
5) I apologize for bringing up the Goliath Chronicles, but the Journey aside, the only episode I found even tolerable was the one where Hudson finds out he is going blind...I can't help but wonder...Was this based off of an idea of yours?
6) What gave you the idea to give Hudson more clothing then the other Gargoyles, along with the blind eye and the sword?
7)Did Renard ever meet Hudson? If so, what was his reaction? If not , what do you think it would have been?
Thank you very much for your time. I hope to write more questions soon. Take Care of yourself, and thank you for a wonderful TV show.
1. I'm not revealing that now.
2. During pre-production of the series.
3. Not going there now.
4. Haven't thought about his death. Let alone his property.
5. Very indirectly. Mostly no.
6. The sword was compensation for lack of speed. The blind eye was probably an art thing first, but it made him more visually interesting and gave us fodder for stories. The extra clothes lent dignity. Which was important.