A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Who were the twelve clans that existed in 2158?
Well, I'm not going to give these all away right now, but I'm feeling
obnoxious, so I'll give you some useless clues just to drive you crazy.
Keep in mind that there were once hundreds of clans, but most of them died
out by the end of the middle ages. We're talking about new and/or surviving
clans, not every clan that ever existed.
The first Eight existed at the time of "Awakenings" (1994).
1. London - Most of the clan actually lives on an estate just outside
3. Guatemala - down to only four gargoyles, but poised for a
4. No way you could guess this one. I don't think there are any
clues in the show's content.
6. This one could be guessed by a sharp viewer who understands the
way we planted clues in the show. For example, Elisa and Matt's
first conversation in her car, re: the Illuminati, Loch Ness
8. Avalon - formed after the eggs hatched on Avalon. Duh.
Two more existed (barely) by the end of "The Journey" (1996).
9. Manhattan - Our guys, of course, as a start.
10. Shouldn't be too hard to guess. Though "Goliath Chronicles" might
be a trifle distracting. Two more existed by 2158.
11. This one would take some extrapolation, but it's possible it could
be figured out if the life-purpose of certain existing characters
were followed to their logical conclusions.
12. This would also take some extrapolation. Think "nostalgia".
Two more clans would be formed in the years that follow.
13. Very tough to guess, but possible via the same kind of thinking
14. Even harder to guess, but an absolute natural.
Anyone who can guess 8 out of 14 is a true fan.
Anyone who can guess 10 is a true fan with too much time on his or her hands.
Anyone who can guess 12 is a true fan with too much time and a lot of
Anyone who can guess all 14 is just a psychic freak.