A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
In Awakening pt2 Xanatos says the Magus wrote the whole story in the Grimorum Arcanorum, but we know that he learned about castle Wyvern from Demona. So…
1) Did the Magus really write about when he turned the gargoyles to stone?
If the answer to one is affirmative, then…
2) At what point did the Magus end the story? (i.e. did he write up until they left for Kenneth's castle or did he write more then that?)
3) Did the gargoyles ever read the story?
4) Could the gargoyles read the story? (I'm guessing if the Magus wrote the story it was in Latin, and Brooklyn at one point said something about knowing some Latin, but could Goliath or Lex read Latin?)
5) What else did the Magus right about?
2. It wasn't a diary, but a magical record. But to the extent that he was adding to the Grimorum that might have included the preparations for the trip to Avalon.
3. I don't know.
4. Goliath could. But the Magus may not have written in Latin. I'm not sure.
5. He was right about a lot, but wrong about a lot too.