A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
After reading a few posts in the archives concerning
whether a gargoyle's weight changes during stone sleep, I
thought about it, and I figure they stay the same weight.
For example, in the very first episode Goliath hauls five
stone gargoyles from the Viking camp to the top of the
castle. Yeah, Goliath's strong, but could he carry a ton
of uneven weight several miles, then up several flights of
stairs, then do it four more times without getting winded?
Maybe I should ask you, so
1. How strong was Goliath? Could he lift a ton? Maybe
A better example of a stone gargoyle's weight is Broadway
turning to stone midair. Seems more plausible for a 350
pound statue to survive such a fall than a 1500 pound
statue. But enough speculation.
2. Do gargoyles stay the same weight when in stone, or do
they gain weight?
3. This has probably been asked before but... do gargoyles
change to stone through their whole bodies, or do they just
have a stone shell?
Thanks for your time. You really show some dedication by
doing this. I hope it pays off. I still can't wait to see
what happens next.
1. I'm not good with numbers.
2. I don't see how they could gain weight -- laws of conservation of mass and all.
3. They change throughout into a stone-like organic substance.