A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
That you for taking the time to look at this.
I was wondering the following considereing Oberon and the 3rd race:
1. Before the space-spawn invasion, does Oberon know of alien races and go to other worlds or does he not know or not care?
2. Are all of the third race weakened by iron or are some like Anubis and Odin who seem so different from the likes of Puck immune to it?
3. Why is Oberon far more powerful then other memebers of the third race? Is that the only reason he is king?
4. If I understand the weakness to iron correcly, it means any magic shield a fay attmpts to use pure iron would pass through and magic blasts like Oberon demonstrated would be stopped, right? Would these also apply to Odin's lightning bolts or Anubis's ageing attacks?
5. Do you know where it is written(story or other place) that Oberon is king of the faries and the magic's vulnerability to iron? Besides Shakespeare
6. Is Avalon an actual island on Earth Oberon hides with magic or is it in a different reality?
7. What do the third race do on Avalon? Puck seemed to think it would be boring and there does not seem to be alot to do for beings that are so powerful.
1. I'm not aware of him knowing about them at this time.
3. It goes a long way toward explaining things. But it combines with heredity.
4. Rules that won't break, can bend.
5. Not off the top of my head.
6. Somewhat other-dimensional. But it is attuned and part of the Earth.
7. It's home. Home can be boring sometimes, but most of us like to hang there.